Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Art in the Round Barn

Hi Everyone,
I am pleased to announce that I have been juried into the 18th Annual Art in the Round Barn Exhibition held by the Green Mountain Cultural Center. This show will be held in a 19th century round barn located in Waitsfield, VT. This exhibition will allow me three or more pieces of my choice to be displayed, and was juried by Zola Solamente, Director of the Arden Gallery, Erika Carlson, Director of the Kidder Smith Gallery, and Stephanie Walker, Owner of Walker Contemporary. The exhibition is on display September 23-October 8 2008 with an opening on the Evening of September 21st. If you would like more information you can visit the website at www.roundbarn.com I am not sure what I will be entering into the show, I will post new images soon!

No comments: