Thursday, June 21, 2007

Mentioned in the Phoenix!

"Wilbur" by Michael LaFosse. An origami pig, currently on view at the Peabody Essex Museum, was the image that accompanied an article I was mentioned in as "an artist to watch."




Much to my surprise, on June 5th, I received two emails forwarding me a link to an article in the Boston Phoenix. Randi Hopkins, of the Allston Skirt Gallery in Boston had mentioned my name as well as Alyse Rosner's as "artist's to watch" in relation to the show "Introducing..." at the Clark Gallery. The article was located in the Arts section and was titled " Know When to Fold 'Em" since it was mainly speaking of the Origami show that is currently up at the Peabody Essex Museum in Salem.


A very exciting plug for me I hope there are many more to come!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I inclination not acquiesce in on it. I regard as polite post. Expressly the title-deed attracted me to study the sound story.

Anonymous said...

Good fill someone in on and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you as your information.