Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Studios at Porter Mill

Hi Friends, 

If you've been wondering why I haven't updated in a while I can tell you it's because I have been busy, busy, busy! Yes I've been painting - but I've also recently been hired to manage the Studios at Porter Mill. Porter Mill is and old factory building in Beverly MA - first inhabited in 1895 - that has had many uses and is now the home of twenty two artist studios.  Formerly the RedBrick Art Center, Porter Mill is poised once again to be a center of creative energy north of Boston. We are making a number of improvements on the building to ensure the best possible experience for our artists - Studios at Porter Mill is slated to open May 1st, 2011. Big plans include having the studios brimming with activity, gallery exhibitions, a print lab, public lectures, master classes, demos, film screenings and more! 


If you live on the North Shore and are in need of a studio space this could be the place for you! Contact me with any questions or if you would like to tour the building. I promise to begin posting again more regularly once I get into the swing of things - I have two paintings that are nearing completion, so stay tuned!


1 comment:

Erik Lomen said...

Hey...so whats the deal with the studios? How much and where r they located...feel frree too email me...elomen@gmail.com thanxxxx