- I have been walking through a lot of mud/animal poop the last few weeks.
- I now know how to find eels in mud pits, catch them, kill them, skin them, gut them, cook them and eat
- I am thinking a lot about universal truths and how awkward the intersection of man and nature is.
- I don't use the zoom on my camera much because I can't help but think I am taking something out of
context and it's been drilled into me to always put things IN to context.
- I am learning to put things in perspective as well.
- A group of twenty-two year olds called me old the other day.
- I got on a plane a month ago...and will get on another one a month from today. Oof.
Short and sweet.
Hug and a squeeze,