Friday, October 30, 2009

Graduate School Tour

Hi All,
Just a quick update to let you know that I have fallen in love.

This past Monday I toured the School of the Art Institute of Chicago and loved it! The girls who gave the tour were both graduate students currently, and emphasized the collaborative and interdisciplinary aspects of an education at SAIC. I am looking to apply either next year or the year after, now I need to figure out how to be a part of the 3% of applicants they accept....any tips?

Up next is a tour of the Maryland Institute College of Art mid-November.

Update of work coming soon, I am very excited about the drawing I am currently working on, and I have been working on some paintings as well.

In the meantime visit my website at www.beamodisettstudio.com to see recent and past work.


No comments: