Monday, November 2, 2009

Hotel Studio

Hi All,
One of the downsides of being on the road all the time (besides living out of a suitcase) is not having a good space to work. Here's today's solution to that problem:

I'm working on some small drawings for an exhibition at Mimi in Ipswich. Below are a few of the drawings, both are 4" x 6" and are pastel, graphite and ink on bristol board. More information about the show and more images to come soon!



Sorry about the image quality (hotel lighting....gross)!! Better images to come soon! Take care.

4 comments:

deedle said...

I like the studio on the road. Good luck! Hope you get lots of work done while traveling.

Bea Modisett said...

Thanks Deedle!
I might start taking photos of all my "road studios" to put on the blog...

Orchid Grey said...

I like the idea of photographing your temporary studios- that second small piece is beautiful, Bea!

Cheap Hotel Chains said...

As a hotel travel professional myself, I think this is my fav use of an hotel room I've seen so far!