Thursday, November 4, 2010

Bea Modisett: Tourist

Hi Friends, 


I am very excited to announce my first solo exhibition!  I hope you'll make it to the opening or to the exhibit during gallery hours.  The reception is two days before I depart on my cross country road trip - it's going to be a busy week! 


Galler-e
20 Rugg Road #2G 
Allston, MA


Opening Reception: November 19th 6pm- 10pm
Gallery Hours: Tuesday - Thursday 10am - 4pm
Friday - Sunday 12pm - 4pm


Hope to see you there! 

EDIT: For those of you who were unable to make the opening the exhibit will be up until December 24th. Contact Gallery Director Evan Gordon to make an appointment during any of the above times at evan.egproductions@gmail.com

3 comments:

MLM said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

So cool! Wish I could be there...

e. m. mcneill said...

bea this is so exciting! i wish i could make it to the reception but hopefully i can drag my butt to allston a different day!

ps thanks for the nice comment on my blogpost :)